B3 is customizable responsive WordPess theme based on Bootstrap 3 framework, it looks nice on both wide and small screen:
the content area is
3/4 of page width with sidebar of
1/4 on 970+ pixel screen and 2/3 content with 1/3 sidebar for smaller screens.
- Left or right sidebar;
- Multi-level navigation menu displays pages or any custom menu;
- Two page templates – default and wide, with no sidebar;
- Image carousel with editable description and links;
- Optional top widget area;
- Optional bottom widget area (4 or 3 widgets in row);
- Colorizable text, headers, links and navigation bar;
- Lightweight, not intricate theme options page;
- RTL language support;
- Russian localization included;
- Backup and restore options;
- Free, GPL licensed;
When you select custom color for links, the color for hover links will be changed prorgammatically to more dark as selected color. In a similar manner the second color for navigation bar gradient is being assigned. Analogously, post icons (date, user, category, tags) color is calculated from main text color.
Widgets and post content can be displayed as “panels” – blocks with rounded corners.
- Theme tags list update (fluid-layout, responsive-layout);
- Adjacent post links option: titles, previous/next, disable.
- Main menu placement option (default, top, fixed-top, fixed-bottom, full-width);
- Option disabling the_content filter for slides (to remove “share in social networks” buttons);
- Page background color option;
- Carousel switch moved to Slides tab;
- b3theme_carousel function pluggable;
- Update respond.js to 1.4.2;
- Update Bootstrap to 3.1.1.
- Added: Bootstrap styling for
- New option: older-newer or numbered blog pagination
- New option: extended or minified Not Found page
- Fixed: img.wp-smiley styling in widgets
- Minor change in theme options css
- Fixed: a typo in comments.php
- Added: adjusted titles for term and custom post type archive in archive.php
- Update Bootstrap version to 3.0.3